2016

Assalamualaikum wbt! Allahu akbar, its been a while since my last entry. It was like only an entry per year 😂 Alhamdulillah, we are already in the midst of 2016 and now in Hijr Calendar, its Ramadhan. So guys, for your kind of information, this entry was wrote to promote my bestfriend business. But please stay tuned because my diary and story will be wrote in the next entry. As what has been highlighted in this entry, im gonna promote Adra's blog where you can find your favorite shawls and bracelets there. Go go go! Click here . In this beautiful month in Hijr, full of barakah, please help me by spread this vibe to your friends, relatives, followers, fans and whoever it will be. Your good deed might help my bestfriend in expanding her business. May Allah blessed all your deeds, in shaa Allah. 😊

(I dont know how this entry gonna appear in your device since i posted them up through the blogger apps i installed from playstore in my phone, i am new to it and was not so good in using this apps bcs idk how to change the font, highlight with colour and put an image. Well em, i really, really sorry if it appear badly 😌 )

Sincerely, abel.

No comments: